Friday, November 1, 2013

First Post

Hello fellow bloggers,

I am a current undergraduate student studying to obtain a degree in early childhood education. Once I fulfill this degree I will be licensed to teach pre-k through 3rd grade. Aside from my studies I love spending my time working at Muskingum's on campus pre-school. This blog will be dedicated to the type of activities that we do in our classroom. The current activities are based off of the alphabet. Each week is dedicated to a letter in the alphabet. Activities that we do will be centered on that letter. As a pre-school teacher I understand the difficulties of lesson planning. These ideas in my blog are pulled from many areas including Pinterest, Google and other educational blogs. Instead of only posting one activity at a time I am going to post several lesson plans that I have found via the Internet and my own creativity that can be done all week; More or less a learning unit centered on a letter in the alphabet. These lesson plans do not have to be used as lessons in a classroom. These learning activities are meant for kids to have fun doing them. Having fun and learning can take place anywhere.

Enjoy the learning activities!

Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment